Print precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components.
Use rubber material to prototype gaskets, plugs and seals.
3D print usable medical implements-like ear forms or surgical guides-that require prolonged contact with skin.
Our 3D Printing Capabilities Includes:
- Clear – for beautiful detail visualization
- prototypes that include see-through components
- Rubberlike materials for soft-touch features ad flexible components
- Specialized materials such as High Temperature, Simulated Polypropylene
- Bio-compatible for medical device prototyping and productions parts such as surgical guides.
Our client’s engineers can take components or assemblies they are designing and in a few days be able to hold one in their hands to evaluate the design.
Contact us for an estimate, we look forward to hearing from you!